Friday, July 14, 2006

Billie Jean King Fitness Center wants MargOH!

Hey Kids,

More exciting news!!!

I have a meeting with Billie Jean king this weekend about the possibility of being the model/spokesperson for her new fitness center. It is part of the new gay and lesbian retirement homes being built in Sante Fe and Palm springs next.

Billie is endorsing the center with her name but she feels she's too out of shape to do any of the promotionals... She made a reference of putting her head on my body or something mmmm....

Billie and I go way back when i was dating Dick van patton, he got me all into the tennis thing and we met Billie for a couple of doubles matches. She can't believe how hot I still look and actually grabbed my ass at the US Open last year, that frisky gal!!!

Anyway she invited me up to Newport for the "Tennis Hall of fame" induction this weekend to talk over the details. Plus I get to see that hot manmeat Patrick Rafter play a match.... very sexy...

I'll fill you in on the details when i get back...

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment