Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Landed role in the "Dallas" Film

Hey Kids,

I just got off the phone with my agent Shecky Burns and he landed me a huge role in the upcoming film "Dallas". I think he said I would be playing maid # 6 in JR's mansion.... very exciting plus they agreed to my fee of 10K a day. I guess they are also going to have me tend to some J Lo's needs, I guess some of the crew are afraid of her... They heard about my serving as Angelina's personal on set lip plumper and know I can throw a great right hook. So miss J. Lo better get her shit together cause MargOH! does not stand for attitude.

I am thrilled to be working with Shirley MacLain again, it's been while.. I was the "Wedding Dancer" in Steel Magnolia's. We had such a good time filming that scene, it only took me 77 takes... Shirley was a real sport and spiked the tea that they had and everyone was toasted and didn't mind. Daryl hannah says she watches that scene all the time to help her through her down moments, what a dear.

Though i'll be in that dustbowl of a state Texas it will be fun working with some of the heavyweights, Travolta... wow

Kisses, The Big M

No comments:

Post a Comment