Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Warning-What Botox can do



Hey Kids,

Berna ans I caught some of the Miss Universe Pageant... well I had a little too much Saki and was just out of it.

Anyway they decided to throw Carson Kressley in the Mix... Oh Lord... You know how Maggie loves Carson....On my list for one of "The Most Annoying Gays of 2005".

The Pics say it all but this is why I stick to icewater face baths like Joan Crawford to keep the wrinkles away for the day..

Poor Carson...He's even given the TV botox waves


Kisses, MargOH!

4 comments:

  1. I hate botox. It looks bad on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:16 AM

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete